Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Help, I Need a New Title!

When I started this blog I thought that I would just use it to discuss all thing tandem nursing, but I am finding that I have so much more to say. I had attempted to have 2 blogs but that was just too much to keep track of. So I want to put the question out there and see if someone can help me with a new title.

What I am looking for is a title for my blog that will sum up all of the things that I love to write about: tandem nursing, holistic living, crafting, parenting and all of the other fun things in my life that get me out of bed each day.

Giveaway: For the person that comes up with a title that I like the best I will giveaway this beautiful non-toxic messenger style bag from Ecogear.





Features:

• organically-grown cotton canvas & rope materals

• non-toxic dyes

• sustainable wood components

• adjustable shoulder strap

• internal zipper pouch

• dual side water bottle holder

Colors:

olive

Size:

15 in. x 11.5 in. x 4 in.

All you have to do is post a comment with your idea for a title. I will be choosing the winning title on April 15th (not for taxes, for my late grandmother's birthday) at 10:00 pm central time. Hey, and while your at it why not click the link to be a follower of my blog :-)

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment