Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Patience, What's That?

It is pretty funny to see a 2 year old trying to wait his turn to nurse! Lately I have been having them "take turns" because I was concerned about the fact that every time Peylyn "needed" to nurse Taj wanted to. I felt bad that Taj and I had 19 wonderful months of having our special time together and started to feel that Peylyn was being short changed. So now for the most part (unless I really don't have the time or the patience) Peylyn goes then Taj.

So now with the new rules, while I am nursing Peylyn I have an eager child sitting next to me trying to convince me that it is his turn. It is hilarious!!! He has even gone as far as pulling my breast out of her mouth and saying "done mama." One of these days Peylyn will be taking it back saying "no!"

All the while the older two think all of this is so funny, which only encourages a 2 year old even more!

I am sure some people would freak out over stuff like this but I think it is funny and it makes me count my blessings that I am able to stay home with my babies and nurture them in a way that no one else could. It is hard, money is very tight on one income, but in the end it is all worth it to me. This time passes so quickly, I would give up anything to be here with them and witness all of their magical moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment